ЗГУРТАВАНЬНЕ БЕЛАРУСКАЙ ШЛЯХТЫ

ASSOCIATION OF THE BELARUSIAN NOBILITY

СОБРАНИЕ БЕЛОРУССКОЙ ШЛЯХТЫ

Правілы форумаў (па-беларуску)Правила форумов (по-русски)

Бел.: Калі вы ўводзіце свой лагін і пароль, часта здараецца, што вас не пускае і піша пра памылку. Пры гэтым адкрываецца старонка для ўвахода на форум. Ваш лагін ужо запомніўся. Набярыце яшчэ раз пароль і націскайце "ўвайсьці". Павінна спрацаваць.

Рус.: Когда вы вводите свой логин и пароль, часто случается, что вас не пускает и пишет об ошибке. При этом открывается страница для входа на форум. Ваш логин уже запомнился. Наберите пароль ещё раз и нажимайте "войти". Должно сработать.

Автор Тема: Ядзевіч / Jadzievič / Jadzewicz, Jadziewicz, Jodziewicz / Ядзевич, Ядевич  (Прочитано 11006 раз)

Grzegorz Jadzewicz

• Гость
Good morning
Information interests me on subject of family Jadzewicz (Ядзевіч) living on terrain today's Bielarus and Lietuva. I in your list found my surname treat without no information on subject of coat of arms, the place of residence and sources of information. I suspect that the surname Jadzewicz it is the distortion of last name Jacewicz ( Ясевіч, Ясовіч, Яцэвіч) treat I have not no proofs, on as a result of displacement to Polish not they kept oneself as well as remembrance family no documents. I know the only the that great grandfather Mikołaj he died in 1939 r. , and the grandfather Konstany he gave the birth oneself in Troki (Trakai-Lietuva)  in 1906 r. I will be grateful for  any information, hands which would permit to get to know genealogy of my family.
From respect Grzegorz Jadzewicz